The SSI Schaefer Group is the world’s leading solutions provider of modular warehouse and logistics systems, employing a workforce of over 10,500 people at its international subsidiaries and production sites.
The IT powerhouse of the group, SSI Schaefer IT Solutions, is the ideal partner for analyzing, visualizing and optimizing your intralogistics processes.
With over 1,100 software experts, we develop customer-oriented, individually tailored intralogistics solutions.
• Implementing the exciting intralogistics projects of our renowned international customers as part of a highly qualified team.
• Working on the conception and design of state-of-the-art logistics software solutions.
• Supporting the creation of logistics process analyses and customer workshops.
• Adapting our standard software to the individual needs of our customers.
• Developing manual and automated software solutions independently.
• Software testing, including bugfixing, as well as software implementation at the customer's site.
• Degree-level technical qualification in the fields of computer science, telematics, software development, etc.
• Some initial relevant professional experience in software development (object-oriented programming) would be advantageous
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. Java) and basic knowledge of databases (Oracle or MS SQL)
• Familiar with UNIX / LINUX or Windows operating systems
• Good command of English and willingness to travel abroad (approx. 30-50%)
• Interest in professional and personal development as well as project responsibility
Comprehensive health care package
Flexible working hours
High level of creative freedom
Funded professional development program
Numerous staff events
The minimum salary for this position according to the Collective Agreement is € 2,556.-- for 38.5 hours/week. However, we offer a competitive salary depending on relevant professional experience and qualifications.