The Image-Guided Therapy Group of ARTORG Center for Biomedical Engineering Research of the University of Bern, together with the Department of Neurosurgery of the University Hospital, Inselspital Bern, is working on a collaborative project for pre-operative training of microsurgical procedures. You will join our international team and ideally understand that business development is a combination of strategic analysis, customer acquisition, marketing, and sales. Also, you are passionate about growing our professional repertoire in this Healthcare syndicate by gaining real-world medical experience.
• Develop a deep understanding of the product, solutions, and technology
• Identifying, planning, scheduling and executing consumer outreach meetings
• Identifying new and innovative opportunities to expand business in the focused areas
• Figuring unmet needs in the close solution areas and ideating economic feasibility and viability suitable to the company
• Developing and prospecting potential customers & how to create and qualify leads for revenue potential
• Researching and analyzing market trends to identify most profitable business strategies
• Interest in sales, business development, or volunteer outreach and coordination
More offers here
Number of weeks offered: 26 - 52 weeks, between April 2021 and August 2022.