The SSI Schaefer Group is the world’s leading solutions provider of modular warehouse and logistics systems, employing a workforce of over 10,500 people at its international subsidiaries and production sites.
The IT powerhouse of the group, SSI Schaefer IT Solutions, is the ideal partner for analyzing, visualizing and optimizing your intralogistics processes.
With over 1,100 software experts, we develop customer-oriented, individually tailored intralogistics solutions.
- Design and implementation of new features of a database-based logistics application based on Java and state-of-the-art open source libraries
- Professional guidance of technically very demanding tasks
- Creation of the architecture of new modules, either in person or together with colleagues engaged in a technically profound discourse
- Development of automated tests (from unit tests to system tests, functional tests to load/stability tests) in order to continuously ensure the software quality
- Documentation of new solutions and designs
- Completed IT education (university, university of applied sciences, technical college)
- Relevant experience in design and development of Java applications
- Profound understanding of durable software architectures, performance analyses and automated testing
- Extensive know how especially regarding Java and databases
- Skills in Oracle, MS-SQL, Hibernate, UI Frameworks, Eclipse, JUnit and UML
- Very good command of German and English
- Fascination for new tasks and enthusiasm for the implementation of technically demanding features
Comprehensive health care package
Flexible working hours
High level of creative freedom
Funded professional development program
Numerous staff events
The minimum salary for this position according to the Collective Agreement is € 3,094.-- for 38.5 hours/week. However, we offer a competitive salary depending on relevant professional experience and qualifications