1. Member of SAP EWM global support organization, execution of counter measures to solve possible incidents, problems and cooperation within global team.
2. Coordination of developments and maintenance activities for SAP EWM.
3. Co-operation in concept, design, specification and implementation of applications and interfaces for our warehouse and material flow control system for the tire plants of Continental.
4. Perform and approval of functional tests and creation of technical documentation.
5. Execution of trainings for our global support organization and the Key Users.
6. Participation in internal projects and global rollouts with focus on implementation of SAP EWM in our plants.
7. Work close together with IT colleagues from other areas (Shopfloor, local plant IT) and internal customers in an international environment.
1. University degree in Information technologies or similar.
2. Multi-year experience in mentioned field of activity or verifiable practical working experience as SAP EWM Consultant in an industry company.
3. Speaks fluently English.
4. Good knowledges in one or two additional SAP R/3 modules (e.g. SAP PP / MM).
5. Basic development know - how (ABAP).
6. Well-grounded project management skills.
7. Analytic and strategic thinking, ability to work under pressure.
8. Willingness to travel 40% (global).
What we offer
1. Basic salary from 1 784,-- EUR.
2. Flexible working time.
3. Challenging projects and tasks.
4. Diverse and multicultural working environment.
5. Business travel opportunities.
6. Thorough induction training and career development.
Your contact partner: Continental Matador Truck Tires, Iveta Gabcanova, Human Relations Phone number: +421 42 461 2885