- Ensure the development of new Curing processes support the improvement of in tire plants.
- Leadership or collaboration in Development Projects or Task Forces
- Build up and maintain the know-how database curing
- Support of departments of Central engineering & purchasing in terms of technology and quality for the purchase of new curing related equipment
- Ensure training of plant curing engineers
- Ensure preparation of curing related documentation and trainings for TAC partners
- Cooperate with suppliers in development of new processes for tire manufacturing.
- Academic degree: Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biothecnology) or Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Production)
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a manufacturing or development enviroment higly welcome but not mandatory
- Initiative and flexible thinking
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table).
- Innovative atmosphere with open door culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces .
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future.
- Personalised career growth - Regular and continuous training.
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation.
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit sharing bonuses).
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses).
- Business trips including significant Travel allowance.
- Canteen directly in the company (only 1,00€ per menu).
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc..
- Rich social program: relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members.
Your contact partner: Continental Matador Rubber, Human Relations, Katarína Kanská, 00421 42 461 2109, firstname.lastname@example.org