You will -
- be part of introduction of new products into serial production.
- monitor performance of existing products and care about quality, timing and costs.
- coordinate between several functions and locations as central R&D.
- University degree or student currently studying the University – technical background (mechanical, industrial, mathematics..).
- Good English, German is only welcome.
- Communication is a key.
- Meeting new people, working in diverse teams, positive and open attitude.
- Organized and structured approach.
- Any leadership or project experience welcome.
- Big Data handling needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table).
- Innovative atmosphere with open door culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces .
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future.
- Personalised career growth - Regular and continuous training.
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation.
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit sharing bonuses).
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses).
- Business trips including significant Travel allowance.
- Canteen directly in the company (only 1,00€ per menu).
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc..
- Rich social program: relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members.
Your contact partner: Continental Matador Rubber, Human Relations, Katarína Kanská, 00421 42 461 2109, firstname.lastname@example.org