- Responsibility for transfer of production of our passenger tires portfolio worldwide.
- Industrialization of new technologies and construction platforms to our production and enhancing existing portfolio.
- Responsibility for quality and performance
of Introduced articles in production.
- Addressing and implementing quality measures
for our products and processes.
- Coordination of testing and test evaluation.
- Value leadership activities and efficiency steering.
- Project membership and leadership between Continental Departments worldwide.
- Management of projects, line tasks and planning
of department activities.
- Close interfacing with manufacturing plants internationally.
- Close cooperation with other departments within
- University degree, technical field (e.g. chemical, mechanical engineering).
- Project management or leadership experience is appreciated.
- English language proficiency necessary (reading, writing
- Analytical skills, innovative thinking, flexibility,
ability to challenge status quo.
- Strong communication and sociable networking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment
(e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table).
- Innovative atmosphere with open door culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces.
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities.
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation.
- Personalized career growth.
- On the job training, regular and continuous training.
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit sharing bonuses).
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses).
- Business trips including significant Travel allowance.
- Canteen directly in the company – only 1€ per menu.
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc.
- Rich social program: Relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members.
Your contact partner: Continental Matador Rubber, Human Relations, Katarína Kanská, 00421 42 461 2109, firstname.lastname@example.org