- Preparation of FEM models of manufacturing process and manufacturing equipment based on tire recipe and technical drawings.
- Improvement of manufacturing process by FEM simulation application.
- Computer simulations submitting, simulation results analysis, evaluation and proposing solutions.
- Final report preparation for R&D employees (locally and worldwide).
- Technology project participation and/or leading (locally and worldwide).
- Building corporate know-how, development of new products, technologies, and simulation methods.
- University degree in technical, maths or physics area
- English language on communication level
- Advantage is having skills in:
- FEM (preferably Abaqus)
- Programming language (preferably Python and/or Matlab)
- CAD (NX, SolidWorks, Catia, …)
- Personal skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Structured working style
- Active in communication
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table).
- Innovative atmosphere with open door culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces.
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future.
- Personalized career growth - Regular and continuous training.
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation.
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit sharing bonuses).
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses).
- Business trips including significant Travel allowance.
- Canteen directly in the company (only 1 euro per menu).
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc..
- Rich social program: relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members.